- Greet guests and help ensure a seamless flow through the restaurant and to arranged dining tables.
- Inspect work areas for cleanliness.
- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and respond well to questions.
- Uphold service standards to ensure a memorable guest experience.
- Maintain and uphold our company's vision and values.
- Demonstrate a passion for details and a willingness to learn.
- Take part in pre-service duties and applicable closing duties.
- Participate in service/culinary education sessions.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and appearance throughout all areas of the restaurant both before, during and after service.
- Demonstrate an eagerness to continue to learn and grow!
- Great enthusiasm and attitude
- Ability to make a positive difference in our guests and your co-workers’ lives
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong Knowledge of our reservation system, Resy, is a plus!
- A healthy and safe work environment where you are encouraged to grow your career.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available for all fulltime employees (30 hours per week or more). Our company pays up to 70% of your medical premium dependent on the plan you choose. We also offer legal and voluntary life insurance options.
- Paid Parking
- Paid Time Off to support you with an active life outside of work after 6 months (1 week) and 2 weeks after 1 year.
- 50% dining discount throughout the Hall Management Group of restaurants
- Flexible Spending Account or Heath Spending Account depending on the plan you choose.
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program to support overall mental wellbeing.
- 401(k) to help you invest in your future after 6 months with a 4% company match.
- Generous Employee Referral Program.
Please submit an up-to-date resume. We look forward to hearing from you! Let's make something good happen today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lead one of the nation’s most beloved restaurants as we expand to a growing culinary hotspot in the Southeast. Located in the heart of Music City, Halls Nashville will be located in Broadwest, Nashville’s new $540-million, urban mixed-use community. Halls Chophouse has garnered thousands of five-star reviews. As a restaurant grounded in hospitality and family values, we exude respect, passion and leadership in everything from the finest details to the grandest celebrations. The Hall family strives to cultivate these values in every aspect of hospitality. Our seasoned chefs plate only the choicest ingredients which our renowned staff delivers alongside world-class hospitality.
Why Halls Chophouse?
Winner of numerous accolades, Halls Chophouse is the flagship concept of Hall Management Group, based in Charleston, South Carolina. We have won Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence year after year and was named 3rd as one of the nation’s best restaurants 2020. We only source and serve the finest ingredients, partner with the most passionate purveyors and hire the most hospitality-minded individuals.
Music, culture, sports, culinary-- Nashville, TN has it all. The Hall family chose Nashville for the first Chophouse outside of South Carolina for this very reason. The vibrancy of the city will only be further amplified through the signature service and hospitality of Halls. Just like Nashville, it's a party every night at Halls.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)