Job Summary: Line Cooks are responsible for the preparation and execution of all menu items assigned to their station. Those who wish to excel will also take responsibility to be aware of the preparation and execution of their teammates’ menu items - we succeed only as a team! Additional responsibilities include taking ownership of organization, and safe food handling and cleaning practices. You will have the exciting opportunity to work in a new, well-stocked exhibition kitchen with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Prepping, measuring ingredients
- Cake and dessert decorating
- Expediting during service
- Following recipes and SOPs
- Assisting with banquet plating
- Experience preferred but not required – We will teach you! You just need to be willing to learn!
- Able to work in a fast paced, intense, and quiet environment
- Positive Attitude and Strong Work Ethic!
- Follow Health & Safety and Food Safety standards.
- Able to work as a team and learn new positions
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work nights
- We strive for all of our staff to have a desire to be a part of a successful team and to work alongside like-minded individuals working together to achieve the common goal of making every guest a repeat guest through food and service.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available for all fulltime employees (30 hours per week or more). Our company pays up to 70% of your medical premium dependent on the plan you choose. We also offer legal and voluntary life insurance options.
- Paid Time Off to support you with an active life outside of work after 6 months (1 week) and 2 weeks after 1 year.
- 50% dining discount throughout the Hall Management Group of restaurants
- Paid Parking!
- Flexible Spending Account or Heath Spending Account depending on the plan you choose
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program to support overall mental wellbeing
- 401(k) to help you invest in your future after 6 months with a 4% company match
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- A healthy and safe work environment where you are encouraged to grow your career
- A work community that is actually a community
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lead one of the nation’s most beloved restaurants as we expand to a growing culinary hotspot in the Southeast. Located in the heart of Music City, Halls Nashville will be located in Broadwest, Nashville’s new $540-million, urban mixed-use community. Halls Chophouse has garnered thousands of five-star reviews. As a restaurant grounded in hospitality and family values, we exude respect, passion and leadership in everything from the finest details to the grandest celebrations. The Hall family strives to cultivate these values in every aspect of hospitality. Our seasoned chefs plate only the choicest ingredients which our renowned staff delivers alongside world-class hospitality.
Why Halls Chophouse?
Winner of numerous accolades, Halls Chophouse is the flagship concept of Hall Management Group, based in Charleston, South Carolina. We have won Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence year after year and was named 3rd as one of the nation’s best restaurants 2020. We only source and serve the finest ingredients, partner with the most passionate purveyors and hire the most hospitality-minded individuals.
Music, culture, sports, culinary-- Nashville, TN has it all. The Hall family chose Nashville for the first Chophouse outside of South Carolina for this very reason. The vibrancy of the city will only be further amplified through the signature service and hospitality of Halls. Just like Nashville, it's a party every night at Halls.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)