Job Summary: Halls Chophouse is seeking career minded, passionate and motivated Server Assistants and Food Runners. We strive to provide friendly, knowledgeable and professional service with a genuine sense of Hospitality along with a desire to place the guest experience at the forefront of each encounter.
Who you are: If you are known to be positive, warm, and hospitable with serving experiences in an upscale, fine-dining restaurant, and you love to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you! if you have a great attitude, "show up and be your best self" and are up to the challenge, we want to hear from you too! We will train you! You need to be willing to learn!
What we need from you:
- Great enthusiasm and attitude
- Ability to make a positive difference in our guests and your co-workers' lives
- Strong work ethic
- Team - oriented mentality
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays
- A healthy and safe work environment where you are encouraged to grow your career
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available for all fulltime employees (30 hours per week or more). Our company pays up to 70% of your medical premium dependent on the plan you choose. We also offer legal and voluntary life insurance options.
- Paid Time Off to support you with an active life outside of work after 6 months of full time employment.
- 50% dining discount throughout the Hall Management Group of restaurants
- Paid parking!
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program to support overall mental wellbeing
- 401(k) to help you invest in your future available to full and part time employees after 6 months with up to a 4% company match
- Generous Employee Referral Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lead one of the nation’s most beloved restaurants as we expand to a growing culinary hotspot in the Southeast. Located in the heart of Music City, Halls Nashville will be located in Broadwest, Nashville’s new $540-million, urban mixed-use community. Halls Chophouse has garnered thousands of five-star reviews. As a restaurant grounded in hospitality and family values, we exude respect, passion and leadership in everything from the finest details to the grandest celebrations. The Hall family strives to cultivate these values in every aspect of hospitality. Our seasoned chefs plate only the choicest ingredients which our renowned staff delivers alongside world-class hospitality.
Why Halls Chophouse?
Winner of numerous accolades, Halls Chophouse is the flagship concept of Hall Management Group, based in Charleston, South Carolina. We have won Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence year after year and was named 3rd as one of the nation’s best restaurants 2020. We only source and serve the finest ingredients, partner with the most passionate purveyors and hire the most hospitality-minded individuals.
Music, culture, sports, culinary-- Nashville, TN has it all. The Hall family chose Nashville for the first Chophouse outside of South Carolina for this very reason. The vibrancy of the city will only be further amplified through the signature service and hospitality of Halls. Just like Nashville, it's a party every night at Halls.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)